- Share information freely and openly that will benefit the region as a whole
- Mentor and instill our wisdom on today's youth and tomorrow's leaders
- Build a better community, one that is connected and involved
- Spur the economy by working together and realizing what Tampa has to offer
- Create a brighter future for Tampa Bay
So join Tampa Bay Organizations on its quest to make a better community here in Tampa Bay!!!
also referred to as Tampa Bay Orgs or TBO was Founded and is run by Jamie Kenney. Jamie has tried with a deep desire to promote the Tampa Region and all that it has to offer while connecting the people in the community and especially the younger generation to get more involved, network and realize what the region has to offer by creating a truly open and localized social online community known as Tampabayorgs.com.
Tampa Bay Orgs truly open social and professional online community created to localize and bring together the idea of Social Networking, Getting Connected, Getting Involved, and Building a Stronger, Brighter Future for the Tampa Bay Region by offering all these FREE easy to use services:
- Create a Professional or Social Profile to Connect you to the Tampa Region and all that it has to offer.
- Use your Profile to:
- Promote yourself in the Tampa Bay Region
- Find a Job/Internship
- Find Prospective Customers or Business Partners
- Network and Connect with People who Share your Passions
- and Much More...
- Search from over 700 Local Organizations or Add/Create your own
- Find out About Events going on in your Area. Big Events, Small Events, Fairs, and Festivals, Organization and Group Meetings you may have Never Known existed. Search from our Variety of Categories with Something for Everyone:
- Young Professional
- Promote your Events and Recruit Local people who want to Get Connected and Get Involved
- Become a Mentor or Mentee
- Volunteer at Local Events or Find Volunteers for your Event
- Become a Speaker or Find Speakers for your Event
- Find and Post Local Resources
- Find or Add Jobs and Internships
- Add your Local Business and promote it to the Greater Tampa Bay Region
- Blog or Post in Forums About What Matters to You and the Tampa Community
There are so many things you can do on TampaBayOrgs.com, there is no reason to not get more connected and involved in the Tampa Bay Region. I hope everyone will look take a look at what our site can offer and help you with, and we always welcome feedback to make the site better and to better serve the community, just click Feedback
"I have had the opportunity to travel around the U.S. and around the world and even though I was born and raised in Montana, I have grown to love the Tampa region over the last 8 years and plan to continue to call it my Home."
Tampa Bay Orgs was Founded and is run by Jamie Kenney. A graduate in International Business and Management from the University of South Florida. Currently, Jamie works at Nielsen while creating, promoting and building Tampa Bay Organizations. It is his passion to connect people and to help the community and younger generation come together to find opportunities to share, connect and learn. It is only by investing in our community and our younger generation that the Tampa Bay Region will flourish into the future and put Tampa even more on the Global stage that it deserves.
Jamie spent his 4 years at the University of South Florida and after networking and building relationships with the professional and higher education communities by putting on, volunteering at and attending hundreds of events in the Tampa Bay community. Jamie was President of the International Business Board at USF for 3 years, bridging the gap between students and the professional community. The biggest of these events was the Florida Student Summit which is an annual daylong Free Statewide Student Summit, bringing together hundreds of students from over 20 colleges and universities around Florida with over 40 Companies and Organizations, along with amazing speakers and professionals to network, and learn what Tampa has to offer.
Jamie worked at the Tampa Bay Partnership the Regional Economic Development company for a year and a half creating and working on reports and studies about all the things that make Tampa great and why companies should move to the region. The biggest of these was the 2009 Foreign Direct Investment Study, a study of all the Foreign owned companies in the Tampa region and a breakdown of why they moved here.