Tampa Bay Organizations, also referred to as Tampa Bay Orgs or TBO was Founded and is run by Jamie Kenney, a recent graduate in International Business and Management from the University of South Florida. Jamie has tried with a deep desire to promote the Tampa Region and all that it has to offer while connecting the people in the community and especially the younger generation to get more involved, network and realize what the region has to offer by creating a truly open and localized social online community known as Tampabayorgs.com.
Tampa Bay Orgs was created to localize and bring together the idea of Social Networking, Getting Connected, Getting Involved, and Building a Stronger, Brighter Future for the Tampa Bay Region by offering all these Free, easy to use services:
- Create a Professional or Social Profile to Connect you to the Tampa Region and all that it has to offer.
- Use your Profile to promote yourself, Find a Job, Find customers or business partners, network and connect with people who share your passions and much more
- Search from over 1000 Local Organizations or Add your own
- Find out About Events going on in your Area, including the big events and the smaller ones put on by organization and groups that you might never know about
- Promote your Events and Recruit Local people who want to Get Connected and Get Involved
- Become a Mentor or Mentee
- Volunteer at Local Events or Find Volunteers
- Become a Speaker or Find Speakers
- Find and Post Local Resources
- Find or Add Jobs and Internships
- Add your Local Business and promote it to the Tampa Region
- Blog or Post in Forums About What Matters to You and the Tampa Community
- Share Beautiful Pictures of the Tampa Region
There are so many things you can do on TampaBayOrgs.com, and no excuses for not Getting more Connected and More Involved in the Tampa Region. Whether searching for an organization to network, give back or enjoy a hobby, there is something for you. It is only through coming together as a Community in an Open Forum that we can build Tampa Bay up to where it needs to be as a Single, Cohesive and Diverse Region.
- Together we can share information freely and openly that will benefit the region as a whole,
- Together we can mentor and instill our wisdom on today's youth and tomorrow's leaders,
- Together we can build a better community, one that is connected and involved,
- Together we can spur the economy by working together and realizing what Tampa has to offer,
- Together we can create a brighter future for Tampa, our families and loved ones,
- Together we can do anything.
So join Tampa Bay Organizations on its quest to make a better community here in Tampa Bay!!!
"I have had the opportunity to travel around the U.S. and around the world and even though I was born and raised in Montana, I have grown to love the Tampa region and plan to continue to call it my Home."
Tampa Bay Orgs was Founded and is run by Jamie Kenney. A recent graduate in International Business and Management from the University of South Florida. Currently, Jamie works at Nielsen while creating, promoting and building Tampa Bay Organizations. It is his passion to connect people and to help the community and younger generation come together to find opportunities to share, connect and learn. It is only by investing in our community and our younger generation that the Tampa Bay Region will flourish into the future and put Tampa even more on the Global stage that it deserves.
Jamie spent his 4 years at the University of South Florida and first real time in the Tampa Region Networking, Building Relationships, Creating and Volunteering at Events, and Working in areas that helped him understand what all Tampa has to offer and what it can become if the Tampa Bay community joined together. Jamie was President of the International Business Board at USF for 3 years, bridging the gap between students and the professional community. The biggest of these events was the Florida Student Summit on Global Business which is a daylong Free Statewide Student Summit, bringing together around 500 students from over 15 colleges and universities around Florida with over 30 Companies and Organizations and a dozen phenominal speakers to network, learn what Tampa has to offer
Jamie worked at the Tampa Bay Partnership
the Regional Economic Development company for a year and a half creating and working on reports and studies about all the things that make Tampa great and why companies should move to the region. The biggest of these was the 2009 Foreign Direct Investment Study, a study of all the Foreign owned companies in the Tampa region and a breakdown of why they moved here.
Jamie also just finished a 2 month internship in a Russian company and taking language courses to help with fluency and a better understanding of the Russian business culture. Jamie in early 2010 was awarded as one of USF College of Business's "Top 25 Under 25". Also in 2010 Jamie was asked to be a speaker at the International Business Summit
, speaking on "101 Reasons to live, work and do business in Tampa Bay".